[TenTec] eHam charging for Subscription

Ynkedragon at aol.com Ynkedragon at aol.com
Fri Mar 12 14:26:41 EST 2004

In a message dated 03/12/2004 13:51:35 Eastern Standard Time, farson at shaw.ca
writes:

<<This could be the "kiss of death" for eHam!>>

       Could be, but if the users don't help fund this excellent web site
then the plug is likely to get pulled on it anyway.  The operating costs for a
large web-site are significant--even if the programming is a "labor of love."

       I have found that I visit e-ham about 6 times a week, but only go to
(for example) the ARRL site once a week.  I think of it as my daily/weekly
Amateur Radio newspaper and pay <donate> acordingly.

73,  Blair k3yd