[TenTec] Reflector Looking Good!

Eric Sluder resluder at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 08:33:38 EST 2004

After re-joining the list during an absence due to relocating 900 miles North, I came back to a
different list at first.
I'm glad to see the diversity... being an owner of older Ten Tec gear, I was beginning to wonder if
everyone junked theirs and had
gone the Orion and Jupiter route.  I enjoy reading about those two rigs; but also enjoy the tidbits,
on Corsairs, Omni's,
etc.

73 Eric
W5WLW