[TenTec] Reflector Looking Good! & DAYTON ACTIVITIES

Bill NY9H ny9h at arrl.net
Sat Mar 13 09:51:51 EST 2004

CHUCK. ,,, if you have any interst in qrp or kitbuilding , you should check
out the web site for the FDIM  four days in may ...  which is thursday
before dayton+ dayton..= 4 days in May.

On Thursday  ALL DAY & into the night.. there are seminars & then evening
activities usually every night following. I usually drive down wed
afternoon, then start enjoyng the fun....
Alot of TenTec rs & Elecrafters..attend.  attendance is in the hundreds,,,
buliding conbtests  awards...alot of show & tell plus some qrp
guys/manufacturers  show NEW STUFF,,,

check out the web site ...  the hotel is just south of Dayton,

bill