[TenTec] ditsnbits

Don Sachnoff kx9q at arrl.net
Wed Mar 17 12:59:09 EST 2004

I am not sure if K4VMO is being facetious or not, however, consider for
the moment that if I were to invest a significant amount of money in a
product and I had issues I would certainly like to be kept aware that at
least my issues were received and hopefully something was being done
about them.  Even an automated response as mentioned elsewhere is a
start.  It is incredible the respect a company receives by at least
acknowledging receipt of an issue.  Whether they do something about it
or not is another issue.

Don - kx9q