[TenTec] Orion vs. RX-340 TT Rcvrs.

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 22 01:49:29 EST 2004

One other big difference between the rx340 and Orion is the rx340 has a
fantastic sync AM mode.  This really makes shortwave AM broadcast stations
sound good.

Also, the filters on the rx340 are sharper than the Orion filters and you
can go all the way to 16 khz width on the rx340.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC