[TenTec] More BPL Issues

Don Rasmussen wb8yqj at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 13:43:05 EST 2004

RMcGraw at Blomand.Net writes:
THIS IS THE KIND OF INFORMAION THAT SHOULD BE READ BY
ALL REPRESENTATIVES AND CONGRESSMEN!!
---------------

My Congressman, Randy Duke Cunningham received this
URL http://www.qrpis.org/~k3ng/bpl.html via email
comment on his website. He was a Navy fighter pilot
and understands HF comms. I feel that he will read it
and understand it.

I asked for a Congressional review of the FCC's
actions
on this matter.

>From hanging around the BPL forums and listening to
Art Bell's radio show (with ARRL president Jim Haynie)
last Saturday, it seems to me that the amateur radio
service is being resoundly ignored by the FCC
in this matter. This includes the ECFS comments
(http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/upload_v2.cgi)

The resolution will be determined by the commercial
market and the laws of physics, unless enough of us
get our Senators and Congressmen to review the FCC's
outragous actions early on.