[TenTec] Argo V mobile

Jerry Kitterman kitt5 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 31 18:02:08 EST 2004

 I got an Argonaut V a couple of months ago and I have been thinking about
installing it in the mobile this spring. I wonder how many of you are
running that rig mobile and what you think of it? I only plan on using it
on cw and seldom get on ssb except for a few local contacts. It seems when
I'm running it at 20 watts I usually get about the same signal report as I
do when I'm running 100 watts on the same base antenna. Just wondering if
this would be worth the effort of taking it mobile. Thanks

 73
 Jerry..W9CTB

--- Jerry Kitterman
--- kitt5 at earthlink.net