[TenTec] How Much Damage From Reversed Polarity?

doc kd4e at arrl.net
Fri May 7 10:17:16 EDT 2004

Finally have a little time to troubleshoot.  No
clicking relay, just no response at all.

There is no visible damage to anything that I can
see on the little circuit board to which the power
connector is soldered.  No smell of something
burned either.

I am looking at the schematic 4-32 in the Op Manual.

Any suggestions as to which device(s) is(are) most
likely to have failed, please?

Thanks!  doc

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e