[TenTec] Surprise from Heil

Mike Gorniak gorniak at ncis.com
Fri May 7 18:13:40 EDT 2004

Hi Jim,

Mr. Heil is demonstrating his knowledge of Good Business Practice.

It has been shown, through extensive research, that a customer who has a
problem that is resolved graciously by a company becomes more positive and
more loyal to that company than if there was no problem in the first place...

In other words, customer's problems are opportunities for companies to
enhance their relationships and gain greater loyalty from their
customers!  As a bonus, the now happy customer tells his / her
acquaintances about the positive experience that he / she has had, which in
turn, generates more customers for the company.

Actually, this is one of the concepts that made me invest in a Ten Tec Orion.

Sadly, too many companies do not understand this principle, or choose not
to act on it if they do.

Mr. Heil and Ten Tec are both to be commended for their Customer Service.

73,

Mike Gorniak
NM7X