[TenTec] Cooling the Orion

Robert Baldwin bob-baldwin at cis-gw.tamu.edu
Sat May 8 11:00:02 EDT 2004

Mine gets darker on the left side too, but the effect can be reduced by
changing the contrast. But additional cooling would be best...

bob
wa5jot
wa5jot at tamu.edu

>>> aldermant at alltel.net 05/08/04 7:38 AM >>>
Yes, that seems to be a surprising 'plus' to the extra cooling air
movement.
Would be interesting to know if Jim/KH7M has noticed the same  thing
with
his Orion.

Tom - W4BQF