[TenTec] RX-340 *basic* software?

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat May 15 12:29:38 EDT 2004

On Sat, 15 May 2004 10:14:37 -0600, Eric F. Richards wrote:

> is there
>some freeware or cheapware software available for the RX-340?  The only
>functionality I need is to upload/download the memories

If your needs are that simple, why not write it yourself? I'd be surprised if Ten Tec
doesn't (or won't) provide sufficient documentation for you to do that..

You might also look at Ham Radio Deluxe, which is a VERY nice freeware package
that controls a lot of radios, including most Ten Tec models. I don't recall if the 340 is
one of them, but a visit to their website would tell you.  Do a google search to find
them.

Jim Brown K9YC