[TenTec] Super Duper IF strip and detection add-on.

Edward A. Feustel efeustel at direcway.com
Tue May 18 17:33:24 EDT 2004

I'd like to see a box that has the dsp IF of the Orion that I
could attach to my Paragon II, but also the Omni, ...  While the front end
would not be as good, and there would not be improvement on
SSB transmission, detection and CW operation could be substantially
improved -- sort of like the Hamerlund HC-10 that I used to lust after.

Of course I could get a 340 and use it to tune in my the signal from my IF strip ...
Ed, N5EI