[TenTec] I guess no super duper add on for Omni

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Wed May 19 06:47:51 EDT 2004

KC4ATU wrote:
 >What you have is second hand. Some people prefer to wait for the real thing.

         This is really getting funnier and funnier!  W2VJN,
who owns Inrad, told me this himself.  Is that second hand?
I'm beginning to feel like Columbus must have after he
discovered America.  If you still refuse to believe me,
believe ARRL:

ARRL Contest Rate Sheet for May 19, 2004

"International Radio (http://www.qth.com/inrad) extended their
excellent line of receiving filters by announcing two new roofing
filter modifications to the FT-1000MP, MkV, and MkV Field
transceivers. (Filters for the Omni-VI will be available later this
summer and soon afterwards for IC0-765 and 781.) These filters will
improve the dynamic range of the FT1000MP family with 5 kHz tone
spacing to 100 dB - a significant improvement."

http://www.arrl.org/contests/rate-sheet/index.html?issue=2004-05-19

                                 73,  Bill  W4ZV