[TenTec] New Orion Firmware Version!

Richard Detweiler rdetweil at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 19:56:34 EDT 2004

Looks like Gary and company did allot of hard work.

A whole lot of fixes appear to be in this version.  Most of the items that
were problems to me in 1.369 appear to be fixed.  I'm sure there are allot
more problems that were fixed that didn't affect me.

It would be no surprise if this version was the most stable version so far.

All that with the addition of the PTT enhancements.  Very nice feature for
contesting.

The response by TT in this area has been very good on the fixes and
enhancements.  Belevie me it is appreciated from this ham.

CQ WPX promises to be more enjoyable now using the Orion.  Should be a real
advantage.

73's
Rich
K5SF