[TenTec] New Orion Firmware

Jess Young w8jy at starband.net
Wed May 19 23:29:47 EDT 2004

Checked that, and it is correct.  The com port will work with other
devices, and worked fine with the Orion until I tried the flash update.
The problem seems to be internal to the Orion.  Guess I will have to
call Ten-Tec tomorrow and see if they have any ideas.  Incidentally,
NONE of my 8 com ports will communicate with the Orion now.

Thanks,

Jess W8JY