[TenTec] Orion BW resets when freq command sent

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Sat May 29 13:20:25 EDT 2004

Barry,
        It's possible to do because the software in DX4WIN does not
disturb the bandwidth setting if jumping to the same mode.  However,
WriteLog has the same problem you mention (don't know what BW it goes to,
but certainly wider than the 300-500 Hz I've been using this weekend.
So, there is an existence theorem!

        73,  Duane