[TenTec] Orion BW resets when freq command sent

A. Sewell n5na at att.net
Sat May 29 14:46:56 EDT 2004

Barry,

I played around with Writelog 10.47E for a few minutes.  I couldn't even get
it to take a frequency in the callsign field except for 10m.  It moved to
the 10m freq and left the BW unchanged.  I think Writelog needs some more
work on the Orion.  Something to take up on the Writelog reflector.

Of the contest programs I have tried (TRlog, Writelog, & N1MM) I have found
the implementation of the Orion on N1MM to be the best.  Probably because
N1MM owns one I believe.  No help on your current problem but something to
consider for the future.

73,

Alan  N5NA