[TenTec] Century 21 Digital Transceiver..problems

Tony Martin W4FOA w4foa at comcast.net
Sun May 30 09:14:27 EDT 2004

Gang,
My sincere apologies for all of this going to the entire group.
Blame it on carelessness, old age, or whatever.  I know this has been talked
about before but personally I wish the moderator (or whomever) would take us
"OF's" into consideration and make the reply function operate like almost
every other reflector I am familiar with....

Is there some real important reason this reflector operates differently?

Best to all on this Memorial Day Holiday...let us not forget..and God Bless
America

Tony, W4FOA