[TenTec] Cool Orion

Grant Youngman nq5t at comcast.net
Mon May 31 15:09:41 EDT 2004

> I have been having a display problem also, screen flickers and
gets
> dark also after the rig has been on for a while.

Seems to me you guys with display issues should be taking them up
directly with T-T rather then kludging fans and foam and lord knows
what.

These problems have cropped up before, but appear to be very
radio specific.  I don't ever turn my Orion off, and there have been
no display problems of any sort (and no heat related issues that I've
observed of any kind, for that matter).

You'd be better off letting T-T have the radio back for a few days to
duplicate the problem if they can and fix it.

Grant/NQ5T