[TenTec] N4PY Orion Control Program Version 1.12 Released

Eric SENSI eric.sensi at skynet.be
Mon Nov 8 13:04:53 EST 2004

Hi everybody...

First of all, this is only an INFORMATION, I have nothing to do with the
company hereunder. This is only an information that might be useful for some
of us.

I'm using with great results the HAM RADIO DELUXE v3.0 software to control
my Tentec Orion. This a great product has it seems to be very useful and
"bugless" !

The installation process is clean and professionnal as well, using the
software is friendly and it works 100% with the Orion !

The best of all, this software is absolutely FREE for download from the
author's web site. Simon Brown, HB9DRV is doing a great job for free, it is
absolutely amazing.

With all the software we have to use (and buy) for our radio activities, I'm
pretty sure we could spend all of our money just buying this or that
software ! Maybe the "FREE" version of an application is not as complete as
the "NOT SO FREE" version but it's worth to try it !

Just download the ZIP image file from the HB9DRV website and go for it ! :-)

http://hrd.ham-radio.ch/

http://www.ham-radio.ch/kits/CD%20Images/Release/3.0/

I respect the guys who are doing business with software... but I respect
also those who provides very nice solutions for free  as well ! ;-)

All the best,

Eric, ON6CV.