[TenTec] QSK with QSK-5PC

al_lorona at agilent.com al_lorona at agilent.com
Mon Nov 8 20:01:13 EST 2004

Would someone who has successfully connected an Omni VI to an Ameritron amplifier equipped with the internal QSK-5PC board be willing to contact me off the list? I want to know how you connected the two.

I have read Jim KH7M's previous posts on this subject and they are excellent for the external unit QSK-5, but the connections to the QSK-5PC are different enough that I cannot translate the connections in my head.

Interestingly, a search of the Internet yields no information whatsoever on this. I am thinking of using the TX enable input on the back of the Omni to receive a handshaking signal from the QSK-5PC, but I want to talk to somebody who has done this.

Thanks.

Al  W6LX