[TenTec] N4PY Orion Control Program Version 1.12 Released

Duane Grotophorst n9dg at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 00:09:23 EST 2004

Would be curious how much CPU horsepower are you
running? After all raw hardware processing power cures
a lot of performance ills in software.

And if there are many other apps running? If there
aren't many apps running then the need for the OS to
multitask isn't as great either. You can get a sense
of how heavily loaded the machine is by oppening up
Windows Task Manager and selecting the "Performance"
tab. The graph there will tell a lot. The "Process"
tab will tell you exactly how many applications and
other system processes are running.

Boy after the last few nights of some pretty decent 2M
Aurora I'm starting think about a CW keyboard as well,
- just can't make my straight key sound at all good
above ~20WPM ;).

Duane
N9DG