[TenTec] N4PY Orion Control Program Version 1.12 Released

Ken & Linda Burrough w8keb at 1st.net
Wed Nov 10 09:37:12 EST 2004

On my Pegasus I have used the keyboard that Carl has in his Pegasus/Jupiter program.  It works smooth and works well enough that my cw friends on 80 meters can not tell when I am using CW Type or the keyboard in the program.  My computer is the Dell Dimension XPS T500, Pentium 3, 500Mhz. I also have 512 Meg of Ram in the computer. The OS is Windows 98SE.

The Winkey works the best of all my keyboard keyers on the Orion.  As soon as the bands get back to normal I will give the Pegasus/Winkey/N4PY Control Program a real test.  It should work as well as the Orion/WinKey/N4PY Orion Control Program.

Ken/w8keb
Flushing, Ohio