[TenTec] Re: FULL QSK? What it is

Mike N9IVO n9ivo at comcast.net
Thu Nov 11 17:47:55 EST 2004

I always considered full-break-in (full qsk) to be where I can hear
between all sent characters, more to make sure no doubling with the
station is taking place than anything else, as this will cause much
confusion.
It also lets one avoid sending while a dx station is sending and not
listening. It also lets a station to interrupt the other station's sending
if
needed, like mentioned already in this thread.

I never understood the term: semi-break-in. Either you can break in
or not. There IS no semi-break-in!!#&$&%&%*  Slow qsk is a much
more accurate term.

Mike N9IVO