[TenTec] Orion Sweep

Toby Pennington toby423 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 24 15:24:51 EST 2004

George,

The sweep on the Orion has been slow since about 1.362 (or there abouts) update.  I have mentioned this to TT a few times but I think that getting it to read real-time is on the back burner.  But who knows, maybe this next update will improve it.

Lately I have been using the N4py control program sweep. Being able to click on a signal peak and instantly being transferred there is cool to say the least. So you might want to look at getting the n4py control program for your Orion.

Toby W4CAK