[TenTec] F.S. OMNI V

Sonny Eisenberg sonnye at merr.com
Sun Nov 28 09:02:18 EST 2004

Hi all, I have For Sale a very nice Omni V, 961 power supply, original manual, and TT desk mic(don't know the model, it's the pencil type & base).Have the optional 1.8 and 500khz filters installed.Works great, very nice physical condition.Hear me on Midcars 7258mhz daily with this or my Paragon.  Pictures available. $1000/offer, plus you ship or pick-up.(cashiers check or paypal) Only contact me off the reflector. sonnye at merr.com or Ph: 608-524-2995(Wisconsin)
73's
Sonny WA9KXQ