[TenTec] Orion 963 PS fan noise

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Fri Oct 1 21:59:49 EDT 2004

Dick,

When I installed a 12v fan inside my Orion, I just added a 50 ohm resistor
in series with the hot lead and dropped the noise to the point the fan can
not be heard. If you do this, you might want to play around with the
resistor value to get a good compromise of fan noise vs air movement.

Tom - W4BQF