[TenTec] Orion Light Humor

Paul W. Gallier p.gallier at comcast.net
Fri Sep 3 16:22:55 EDT 2004

I received my Orion about 2 weeks ago and am still learning.  Things like setting the agc (prog, fast, med,and slow), user settings, filters, other menu setting, etc. take some time.  But thanks to all who have discussed these topics earlier; you have provided some enlightenment (and entertainment).

One thing my Orion does not have -- that little ball between the "Ten" and "Tec" does not have a red dot on it like all the rest of my TT rigs had.  Anybody know why TenTec changed that on the Orion?

I think I will upgrade mine and paint that ball red.

Paul, WQ1C