[TenTec] Orion Light Humor

Martin Ewing martin at aa6e.net
Sat Sep 4 00:38:19 EDT 2004

Probably the same reason they "painted" the Mic / PH / CW jack titles
black -- on black.  And the "A" and "B" VFO titles, too. Not to mention
"POWER" and "ALC". Saves a couple of pennies.

You have to shine a magic decoding light from the side in order to see
them.  In the software world, we'd call them Easter eggs.

-Martin AA6E