[TenTec] Tired of Orion

Chuck (Jack) Hawley c-hawley at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 8 11:59:58 EDT 2004

Roger on that. However, it is actually the list and the solving of issues
that has me very interested in the Orion. I have a 6+ and if it weren't for
that I would have an Orion now (soon probably). I have had to do some things
to the 6+, but enjoyed this rig more than any (12 or so) that I have ever
owned-used.
Thanks for Ten-Tec.
Chuck, KE9UW

---