[TenTec] Orion reflector discussions and others

Bill NY9H ny9h at arrl.net
Wed Sep 8 16:29:25 EDT 2004

on the contrary ,

I think the comments, while still not entirely favorable, are indicating a
MORE stable radio. Such additional comments are the only way I would start
to consider spending 3 K on a radio that my initial evaluations ( not
ownership) rejected.
So the discourse is healthy for the current happy owners, as it will
increase the residual value of the radio, as well as TenTec who will
continue to "fine tune" the firmware.

bill