[TenTec] Coax For Low Power HF

Larry Greenberg N5BEA larrylg1 at excite.com
Thu Sep 16 00:09:27 EDT 2004

Wow! is a good word to describe  my Argo V.  Currently, I am using a 450 ohm bed antenna.  I have bought a new 20 meter beam and ill construct a couple of resonant dipoles.   Can I get by ok with the regular  old RG 58 coax on my less than 100 ft runs?  I am used to ladder wire and having an amp; so this low power installation is a new experience for me. There are so many varieties of coax out there that I think it would be wise to hear from the voice of experience...Larry GreenbergN5BEA