[TenTec] RE: New firmware for the Orion

Jason Buchanan jsb at digistar.com
Sun Sep 26 09:24:12 EDT 2004

Of all the messages i've read on this mailing list i've only seen 2 or 3
people mention the types of problems you're having.  This tells me it's
a hardware issue - I am surprised that you have not demanded a
replacement of the circuit boards inside the radio.  I'm very surprised
that your dealer hasn't offered this already - it doesn't sound like
your dealer is any good.  For $3800 you should not have any customer
service issues.

73 Jason N1SU