[TenTec] Paragon

ultrafixedwing@juno.com ultrafixedwing at juno.com
Sun Apr 10 17:06:04 EDT 2005

I put a Nimh 9 volt in my Paragon 585 after charging it well before hand. After about a week of on-off operating, I'm down to 1 days life on my memory. I have a wall wart with a 9 volt connector on it and I guess I'll plug that in in place of the battery and leave it plugged in 24-7 rather than having my TT supply on 24-7. Did TT build such a large flaw into the rig? Is this the only solution? I don't have the voice board which I understand eats batteries.
Paul
KS2S