[TenTec] STOP!

Scott / W4PJ w4pj at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 10 17:25:23 EDT 2005

I use Outlook Express for email.
If there is a thread that I dislike having to click and delete, I go to the
main menu up at the top of the window, click on TOOLS, then go to MESSAGE
RULES and create a rule that sends the 'offensive' messages directly to the
bit bucket.   I am certain all the other email clients have a similar
filtering feature.

I wouldn't presume to tell others what subjects to talk about or not talk
about, I just solve my problems without complaining or attempting to make
anybody else conform to my idea of what is acceptible or not to discuss.
It's an American principle of Liberty and I am compelled as an American to
defend it.  Freedom to speak freely.  I will never outgrow it, nor will I be
silenced.  And I will not stand by while someone else is silenced.  It's in
my American red blood.  If I could be sent overseas to defend it, I can
surely stand right here and do the same.  I don't wish to sound snippy or
harsh, but anybody who doesn't like it has the tools to solve their own
problem without complaining.  Again, TOOLS, MESSAGE RULES... etc.

As far as CW goes, it's a major part of the hobby for me, and one of the
reasons I still have Ten-Tec rigs with their legendary QSK on CW in my
shack.  If they outlawed CW, I'd probably get rid of my Ten-Tec rigs with
their legendary QSK on CW.

I'd certainly spend alot less time enjoying ham radio.

Ten-Tec and CW.  They go together like peanut butter and jelly.

For heaven's sake, indeed.

PEACE
Scott