[TenTec] Real CW

Wes Attaway (N5WA) n5wa at sport.rr.com
Thu Apr 14 18:27:50 EDT 2005

>From my perspective, while it is not difficult to copy 5wpm code the speed
is so slow that all of the rhythmic nature of the code is missing.  Code has
better rhythm as speed increases towards 20wpm or so.  I find 5wpm code to
be about as uncomfortable as dancing to a song that is being played at about
1/4 the normal speed.  All rhythm and the attendant pleasantness goes down
the drain.