[TenTec] cw creation

W.D. (Doc) Lindsey dock0evz at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 23 20:32:26 EDT 2005

Bob:

I also seem vaguely to remember something about a few weeks to people
wondering about how a few folks were reacting to the sound of their Jupiter
keying sounds.  After that it appeared to die down.  But it was enough to
scare me away from the rig.  Never did in fact go after one of them.  I
never heard the the effect, myself.   Hmmm.  GL in your quest.

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ