[TenTec] New Orion owner

Vic Klein vhklein at ptd.net
Sun Apr 24 08:32:32 EDT 2005

In short, yes! If you go to your options and select "Disable" under "Mail
Delivery", then you will not see any emailed items from the reflector.
Instead, point your web browser to:
http://lists.contesting.com/archives/html/TenTec/
and read the posts just as you would have on a traditional bulletin board.
If you want to reply to an individual, you click on the individual email
address in the posting. If replying to the group, click on the list-post
address. Either will launch your email browser and initiate a sent message.
I have subscribed this way since the beginning and it eliminates a ton of
email while allowing you to read and search the messages at your leisure.
I'm surprised that most users don't handle it this way.

=Vic=
WA4THR