[TenTec] boost mobile voltage?

WA3FIY wa3fiy at radioadv.com
Wed Apr 27 10:13:26 EDT 2005

Bob,

I settled on the AGM for various reasons.   It's been a while so I don't
remember all but basically it seems to have the best features of the other
technologies with few disadvantages.   I have two AGM batteries, a 25 AH
and a 75AH and both hold up very well.

PLEASE, put a fuse right at a battery post for your protection.   Remember
that a battery can deliver HUGE amounts of current if short circuited.
Enough to do some serious damage or cause a fire.   I usa a stud mounted 50
amp fuse I buy at the local auto parts store.    It is cheap but good protection
against a catastrophe, and it is very easy to install.

73,

-Lee-
WA3FIY