[TenTec] FS: Titan 3 and more clearance

Roy Koeppe royanjoy at ncn.net
Tue Aug 2 09:20:36 EDT 2005

I'm posting this for OM Ted, K6YN now age 100 and heading for a rest
home. He needs to get rid of all ham gear in a hurry. His vision is
failing fast with macular degen. and he has no help to package up this
equipment for shipment. Ted Tate lives in the 'Los Angeles area' at:
1622 E. Greenville Dr., West Covina, CA  91791. Tel. 626 919-3383. He is
hard of hearing his telephone ring and lives alone, so if anyone has
difficulty contacting him, you can send me an e-mail. I'll try assisting
in the matter. All equipment needs to be picked up at his home. Prices
are ONE-HALF the present going values--Ted wants homes for this
gear--scoop it all up in a truck or van and do as you will with it. Or
buy one piece...

                Titan-III with brand new 4CX800's installed at the
factory

                OMNI-6+

                Centurion

                AL-80 with QSK-5

                A like new ICOM rig

                FT-840

                Other stuff tossed in including antennas

73,   Roy     K6XK/0     Iowa            royanjoy at ncn.net