[TenTec] Ten Tec Corsair II - **FULL STATION** -VFO/PS

Emmett Bean kz5i at arrl.net
Tue Aug 2 02:53:47 EDT 2005

FS TEN-TEC Corsair II/VFO/PS:
I have one of the last Corsair II's made (last month of production in 1989, I believe).
***
It is one of the rare few TenTec built that has the QSK in/out amp connections for the Centurion/Hercules/Titan amps.
***
This station is complete with 263 VFO and 961 PS, plus additional
CW/SSB filters (250Hz CW Filter and 500Hz CW Filter)

All units are in MINT condition. One scratch on top of VFO.

Reason for selling: Just purchased an Omni VI / Opt 1 and just not getting as much use as I thought out of the rig.
I would like $750 or best offer - for all the group + shipping.**CONUS ONLY PLEASE**. Serious inquires please. I can provide pictures if requested.
This is a very FB unit.
Has been in smoke free environment.

Any questions please email me.
Tnx and 73