[TenTec] Corsair II and PS for sale

Steve Ireland vk6vz at arach.net.au
Fri Aug 5 20:08:02 EDT 2005

Hi Travis

Greetings from Western Australia!

I am very interested in your Corsair II and 961 power supply - if you can
email pictures that would be FB!  I have a friend in Colorado that the unit
can be shipped to, if necessary.

Buying Ten Tec equipment Down Under is REALLY difficult - been looking for
an Omni/Corsair for several years down here.

Vy 73

Steve, VK6VZ