[TenTec] Corsair II and PS for sale

W0YG, Charlie Summers w0yg at myawai.com
Fri Aug 5 20:18:16 EDT 2005

Steve:

Any problem with paying for anything you find over here, I will take care of
it.  Just make the arrangements and tell me what they are and I will make
payment in US dollars then you can sort that out.

Just had a good friend whose son just returned from Iraq and who found out
that his wife was having an affair, shot his wife five times in the head and
neck, then committed suicide with a shotgun.  I am crying on my keyboard.
Unbelievable.  I might be out of pocket for a day or so if you make some
arrangement as I must, I must tend to my friend.

Regards and 73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>