[TenTec] Radios suitable for mobile operation

Pete Juliano jessystems at cablespeed.com
Sat Aug 13 18:14:03 EDT 2005

Thanks Phil,

We are in the process of selling my son's Toyota pickup. He is graduating from College next May and there is no sense paying $800 for insurance while the truck sits here for the next 9 months.

(Let's see I paid for it, pay for the license and pay the insurance but it is my son's pickup). I intend to get a Jeep Wrangler just for me. That may happen in a month so I don't really have the vehicle yet. I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee and that hummer makes a lot of noise --seems like when it shifts it makes noise.

I have a radio I can drag out there and so will check the Wrangler when I get it --so I best hold off buying a radio until I get the Jeep.
Thanks,
Pete W6JFR