[TenTec] Radios suitable for mobile operation

Phil Chambley, Sr. k4dpk at comcast.net
Sat Aug 13 17:52:36 EDT 2005

Pete...

If I were you, I'd hook up a radio temporarily and use a sniffer antenna
around the glove box and firewall before beginning a permanent installation.
I've seen a couple of Jeeps that generated so much computer white noise that
mobile op was impossible.  Noise blanker wouldn't touch it.

73
Phil Chambley, Sr.
K4DPK
VFO Stabilizers and PEP adapters for wattmeters...Check out
http://home.comcast.net/~k4dpk