[TenTec] MUSHY KNOBS

Phil Chambley, Sr. k4dpk at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 20:53:23 EDT 2005

Just as supplemental info...J-B now makes a goop called J-B Kwik.  Sets up
in 10 mins or so instead of the 6 hours for the regular stuff.  Both
products are great, but contain a little carbon, so not suited for tank
circuit repair, etc.  If you don't want it to stick to something (shaft,
bushing, threads, etc) spray or wipe it with Pam.

73
Phil
VFO Stabilizers and PEP adapters for wattmeters...Check out
http://home.comcast.net/~k4dpk