[TenTec] Getting familiar with Corsair.

Ed Purvis wa4njy_am at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 20:04:48 EDT 2005

            I finally got a chance to put some time in with my first Corsair. Really like it but have some questions.
               The readout is about 300hz off and can't zero the counter any closer. No big deal but if it can be fixed
                that would be nice. Also, the ALC control is erratic at some power levels and smooth at others. The
                POT is smooth on ohmmeter.  Any help or input would be appreciated.

                                                                               thanks, Ed Purvis
                                                                                             Bradenton, Fl

Ed Purvis WA4NJY
        Amateur radio since