[TenTec] Getting familiar with Corsair.

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Sat Aug 20 20:48:24 EDT 2005

Ed,

Congrats...those are really good old radios.

See if you can find some Cramolin R-5 (in a red can) and Cramolin B-5
(in a blue can). This is the 'pot cleaner' that Ten Tec recommends
for the pot's in their rigs. Spray the R-5 in each pot first, as it
is a cleaner and lubricator. About an hour later, spray the B-5 in
each pot, as it is a preservative. It's kinda confusing because both
cans state they are preservative...but it works very good. I would
not  recommend anyone's regular 'tuner cleaner' or such.

Have fun with the Corsair.

73,

Tommy - W4BQF