[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec ORION

dbp@tds.net dbp at tds.net
Mon Aug 22 09:09:09 EDT 2005

Hi-
ORION to offer:
 -New last September (9/9/2005)
 -Was delivered to factory for updating in March this year
 -Using 1.372 software flawlessly
 -I only use CW at not over 70 Watts and PSK at not over 10 Watts to resonant
antennas
 -Includes all available filters
 - Not a scratch.
 ----Just an amazing receiver!

I do have a TT desk mic. (705) available.
I use a TT 961 power supply with it, it is available.
Box, manual, and accessory kit included.
Available is home brew antenna selector relay box.
Available is TT model 301 remote tuning knob (matches Omni 6, works fine with ORION).
Available is MFJ Differential T tuner for easy antenna matching.

Will consider reasonable offers depending on what your needs are.

73 de Dave K1OPQ in NH