[TenTec] Ten-Tec serivce

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at qsl.net
Sun Dec 18 15:23:50 EST 2005

Don:

Thanks. Yes, I know what that is for. Without it when you work a
repeater, sometimes on returning form transmit back to receive, the
receive frequency jumps to the transmit frequency. As I recall the
problem is caused by transient drops in the voltage at that point as a
result of T/R switching. I put in this mod and it fixed the problem for
me. I put in a 4.7 uf cap. I  when I heard about the mod, the value
mentioned was 1 to 4.7 uf.

			73,

			Bob WB2VUF